Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reverb writing #22 - Move this

December 22 – Travel
How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?
--------------

I traveled by air - to Orlando, to Richmond, back to Denver.

I traveled by car - to and from interviews, doing some consulting work, to and from work. A couple of baseball games, a couple of movies, some restaurants.

I traveled by foot - to and from my kids' school, exercising when I was out of work, around the building where I currently work.

In 2011, I see the same modes of travel. I'd like to have some boat travel in there, but I don't see that happening. I'll probably be taking another trip down south next year, where I'll ride some buses, and some roller coasters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All content ©2010-2011 Sam except where indicated.