Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy new year + blog hiatus

Hi everyone! Thanks to @reverb10 for a fun month of writing. I had a great time answering all the prompts and making some new friends in the blogosphone.

As a method of cutting down on my procrastination, I'm going to be taking a hiatus from blogging, as I have my final paper for my master's degree due in a couple of months. Actually, it's due towards the end of next month, and I'm going to need every available minute to get it done & done well.

So, I'll be writing (and writing my ass off, I must say), it just won't be here, or most any other place for that matter. I'll probably pop up on twitter from time to time, but hopefully that'll be about all. No procrastination this year! Or at least a dramatic reduction from years past.

Be well everyone and I'll see you in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All content ©2010-2011 Sam except where indicated.